JOURNAL

Third Meeting Questions

Choose ONE and write it in your blog account.

1. Write your thoughts/reflection about the Freshmen Night using the guide questions below:

d. What did you dislike during the event?

There's still some students who do not obey some rules and regulations. For me, a word is enough for wisemen and MCL students should strictly practice that!


2. Write a reflection about one of your significant classroom experiences during the past few days at MCL. This could be something positive or negative.

This happened around 2nd week of my stay in MCL. On our PE class, we have done several routines including jogging, shuttle run, 400m. run and so on. When it is my time to do the run, someone at the class side-commented on me: SIR, BAKIT NYO PINAPATAKBO EH BUNTIS YATA 'YAN!? with matching loud noises afterwards. I was so annoyed on the way they have treated me eventhough I've never done bad things on them?! My whole system was shaking as I went back in the class' place but I tried my best not to show any sign of anger... I was about to cry but I fought back my tears for they were not deserving of it. I felt disappointed because there's still this kind of people who judges you so quickly without knowing you first. But at the end I told myself: Nobody will prevent me from achieving my dreams and besides silly people like him is just like a SUROT. His existence is undefined just like zeroes in algebra!

Second Meeting Questions


1. How was your first week of stay at MCL?

My first week of stay at MCL has been quite tiring and I'm abit hesitant before entering the campus premises because of my age and appearance.


All the things must be done accordingly. We must remember to follow all the rules and regulations of the school for us not to commit any offenses. We should listen also to all the courses' lectures and of course, we might have been busy meeting circle of new friends.



2. How do you feel about your teachers and schoolmates? How do you find your courses? What sort of adjustment you still have to meet in terms of your academics, emotions and social involvement?

I find the teachers really good and I have the strong faith that they will be leading us to become an excellent professionals someday.


My classmates were all vigorous and energetic maybe because they still have that "HIGH SCHOOL HANG-OVERS". Few of them still have childish attitudes like making unnecessary noises and they are fond of making side comments but I'm trying my best to understand them and hopefully I can cope with their characters.

I think I should adjust on keeping my own biases in check so that I can clearly interact with others in terms of opinion. I must strive harder for my kid's future.

I would like to establish a good grade and I want to prove my colleagues that education is for all ages provided that you value the most important thing: DETERMINATION TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS".

I should be more focused in my academic status and I should not give my self a limit in developing my God given knowledge and skills.


First Meeting Questions

1. How does Values Education work to your advantage?

It is really an advantage. Even though we're now in college and supposed to decide on our own, some of us still have that little childishness that often causes us to do the wrong things. It is so helpful that MCL manage to have VALUES EDUCATION included as a course. It is a way of putting our visions in tact -- "EXCELLENCE WITH VIRTUE".


2. After you have processed your first few experiences at MCL, in what way this will help you achieve successful adjustment in college?


Maybe MCL will bring me to success not only by means of its high-tech facilities and excellent professors, but also the name it carries will surely be a major lead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOURNAL