JOURNAL

10th Meeting

Journal Writing

1. Cite one experience wherein you have experienced negative peer pressure.

-When I was in my highschool days, my sisters as in barkada used to eat out mostly on fastfoods like MCDO and JOLLIBEE since all of them are rich and mostly from a wealthy family, they really can afford it. I have experienced negative peer pressure because even if my mother prepared a meal for my lunch, I still eat out with my barkada and I even told my parents a lie just to have extra money for this "KAPRICHOHAN".

2. How did you react to it? Why?

-Like what our discussion goes, I felt that I should really conform with my barkada because I don't want to be left out and I wanted to feel that I really belonged and accepted. For me doing what they do, acting how they act and saying what they say will be my ticket to their world. But I proved all of these wrong. They loved and valued me as who I am and I'm very happy after realizing that I friendship is not conformity but acceptance.

3. How did you feel about your reaction/decision?

-I'm at peace because I did not have to pretend at all since they are really my true valued friends and I'm very happy that they were able to accept me simply for who I am.

4. What have you learned/realized from your experience?

-I realized that we can never find real friends if we, on ourselves are not are real. Friendship not really depends on how we conform to others but how we accept others and value them in our lives. I learned that we must practice being ourselves at all times. As a result of this, people will expect less from us and things will not be more complicated for us to deal.

8th Meeting

I. Challenge yourself

Choose a challenge:
a. Tell the truth
b. Return recovered things (personal items, money, etc)
c. Admit mistake
d. Return excess change
e. Avoid cheating

On your journal, process your experience with the aid of the following guide questions:

a. What challenge did you take?

-I have tried to admit my mistake.

b. Were you able to do the challenge? How do you feel about it?

-A little bit. But I still stick to my belief that no one is perfect that's why we should always learn to accept who we are like our weaknesses and strenghts.
Even though admitting one's mistake is very hard at least I know for a fact that I gave it a shot.

c. What have you realized/learned from your experience?

-I have learned that people should practice honesty because it is still the best policy. Honesty will always be a virtue that will bring us to our success. If we practice honesty, all good deeds will surely follow.

7th Meeting

Self -evaluation

Review the results of your personal health assessment and write your realizations and plans about your health in your journal.

  • I NOTICED THAT I HAVE A GOOD ASSESMENT REGARDING MY PERSONAL HEALTH BUT I ADMIT THAT SINCE I GOT PREGNANT BEFORE, MY EATING HABITS HAD CHANGED A LOT THAT'S WHY I ALSO GAINED TREMENDOUS POUNDS. I NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO CONTROL MY GAIN WEIGHT SINCE I HAVE BEEN A FULL TIME HOUSEWIFE FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS OF MY LIFE AND I DID NOT HAVE THE TIME FOR MY OWN WELL-BEING. HOWEVER, SINCE I ALREADY HAVE THE TIME OF MY LIFE, I WILL TRY MY VERY BEST TO DEAL WITH MY EATING HABITS OR AT LEAST CONCENTRATE ON SOME PHYSICAL EXERCISES THAT WILL HELP ME SOLVE OBESITY PROBLEMS.

Comments

Please complete your answers on the questions

Popular posts from this blog

JOURNAL

JOURNAL